Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back from Vancouver, B.C.


I just got back from a whirlwind week-long road trip up to Vancouver B.C. I'm sure I purged whatever readers I had from my blog by now. I'll be sure things will pick up for me from here on and get back on track. Vancouver is a fantastic city which could only have been better had it not been so cold and rainy. One of my favorite experiences while in Vancouver had to have been having a brilliant Cuban cigar with a complimentary cup of Cuban coffee, a delicious pairing that got me pretty blissed-out. If this sounds like your sort of thing and you find yourself in Vancouver then you have to pay a visit to La Casa del Habana on Hornby street.
I'm hoping to get back on top of things in the course of next week. I'm not too worked up about not being in the swing of things, I just don't care to stress myself out by worrying. So, while refusing to worry about not being caught up I'll be taking things cool and calm. Maybe even start posting things that are helpful to me (and perhaps others that may still be reading this site).

No comments: