Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ammending My Previous Posting

I originally went with the whole "forget about resolutions" mindset for the new year. However, I think "resolutions", or better yet "goals," are necessary for success in life. Regardless of what you strive to succeed. So, with that being said, I would like to put my intentions out to the universe for the things I would like to achieve throughout the new year. Perhaps it's something I should do on a quarterly basis, thereby keeping it in the forefront of my mind but anyway...
Things I will routinely meditate upon:
- Be more present
- Worry less
- Laugh more
- Be more grateful
- Focus on deep breathing
- Do more yoga
- Focus on my core/lower chakra's while doing said yoga
- Learn more about futures trading, especially the index mini's
- Get more cardio exercise
- Expand my knowledge of Tradestation intricacies
- Don't take things personally; "Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dreams. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering" (h/t to Don Miguel Ruiz).
- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what I really want.
- Don't make assumptions

No comments: