Sunday, April 15, 2007

Moment of Truth

It looks like the delay of OS Leopard is putting a lot more attention/press on Apple Inc. and their up-and-coming iPhone release (still a good 1 1/2 months, at least, away) . There are a lot of expectations being put on this cell phone. It's basically being billed as the re-invention of the iPod (iPod part Deux). I mean, let's face it, who's really sitting on the edge of their seat for Apple to release Leopard? I've gone through multiple OS releases from Apple, and though there are differences from one to the other, those differences are slight. But, I have to say, I'm looking forward to the release of the iPhone about as much as I was for their release of the iPod. If it lives up to the expectations look out for even more phenomenal growth for Jobs and his Apple.

No comments: