Monday, February 04, 2008

I told you so...

...is what my fiance reiterates today as I catch up on the last play clips from the super bowl. Her and I watched the game at a local restaurant last night. With 1:35 left on the clock and the New Jersey Giants (fuck you, they play in New Jersey) blowing their 4th down conversion I of course figured it was all over. So, off we go as she says "are you sure you want to leave? There's still a minute and a half left." Well, we get home 5 minutes later to see that the Giants pulled off the biggest upset in super bowl history. Unbelievable. Lesson learned....when your wife is willing to sit through a football game the least you could do is watch it in it's entirety when it's such a close game. Hello, my name is Todd, and I'm a douchebag.
Watch the play of all plays here, or right here...

No comments: