NOT WORK APPROPRIATE!:
- We the people are being assured, our deposits are safe. In other words, don't go making a run on your bank. hmmmm
- Wholesale inflation jumped 1.8% from May to June.
- Don't worry, that stimulus check will kick-start our economy.
- Is Bush the new Costanza? Should we suspect the opposite of what he thinks will happen?
- The Euro is the new Dollar.
- Brazil expanding beyond major cities.
- And I thought watching 30 stocks during the day was tough.
- The next big commodity?
- VW spending $1-billion for plant in Tenn. That's only $627-million after the Euro/Dollar exchange rate, what a deal!